Publication Ethics Statement
The publication of an article in a peer-reviewed journal occurs with the scientific and ethical efforts of authors, reviewers, editors and publishers. Koşuyolu Heart Journal expects to carry out the stakeholders the following ethical responsibilities.
- The work submitted for publication must have not been published in another journal or submitted at the same time. Each application can be started following the completion of the previous application. Published work in another journal can not be sent to Koşuyolu Heart Journal.
- Author(s) are required to make use of and / or quote in a complete and accurate way in order to benefit from other studies or to use other studies.
- If all work submitted for publication is to constitute a conflict of interest, and if relevant, should be indicated.
- The author(s) may request raw data on their framing of evaluation processes; in such a case the author(s) should be ready to submit the expected data and information to the editorial board.
- The author(s) must have evidence that they have the necessary permissions for the use rights of the data used, research / measurement tools / analyzes.
- The author(s) has an obligation to cooperate with the editor in informing, correcting or withdrawing the journal editor or publisher if he / she finds a mistake or error related to his / her early published or evaluation work.
- Admit only to evaluate the work related to the field of expertise.
- It should evaluate within impartiality and confidentiality.
- If he / she thinks that he / she is confronted with a conflict of interest during the evaluation process, he / she should refuse to examine the work and inform the editor of the journal.
- Assessment should be done objectively only with respect to the content of the work. Nationality, gender, religious beliefs, political beliefs and commercial concerns should not allow it to influence the evaluation.
- Use a polite language when making an assessment. Avoid humiliating personal interpretations of hostility, slander and insults.
- The evaluation should be carried out on time and on the above ethical responsibility.
- All publications are judged on the basis of their intellectual content, regardless of the author's gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenship and political values.
- Personal information about the articles is kept confidential.
- The conflict of interest observed regarding the article must be explained.
- The Editorial Board assumes the responsibility to make publishing decisions for the submitted articles, based on the evaluation of the candidate's articles, the editorial board policies of the journal, and the legally prohibited items against plagiarism and copyright infringement.
- The publisher has a supporting role in the scholarly communication process between editors, referees and authors.
- The publisher provides the editors with similarity check reports for all submissions to our editorial systems.
- The publisher should not interfere with the editorial decision.